Quadrocopters Playing with Ping-Pong Ball
The Flying Machine Arena, a test ground at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) where quadrocopters can learn new abilities and stretch their fan blades without injuring too many scientists.
One such new ability is juggling balls — well, one ball, anyway. This particular quadrocopter has learned to identify a ping-pong ball and is quite adept at keeping it in the air while the robot itself stays flying.
- See also:
- Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 quadrocopter (video)
- Freefall from edge of space
- Supersonic Bi-Directional Flying Wing
- New construction product saves one floor in a six-store...
- HALO wingsuit jump
- Mount Everest in 3.8 billion pixels
- MeCam quadcopter will Follow You Around
- New York East Side Access project
Our community on Facebook