Finder Concept for misplaced keys
A new concept called Finder has been designed which uses RFID tags to help you locate those lost items quickly. The system works by allowing you to attach small RFID tags to your belongings which are then used to locate them when they lost by using the Finder device.
Each RFID tag is set with the appropriate label for the object that it sticks to, allowing you to then enter the name of your lost belongings into the Finder for easy retrieval.
- See also:
- Google’s $2 Billion new Offices in Manhattan
- World's smallest computer
- Aston Martin glass phone
- Skullcandy inspired Earphone
- Toast! iPhone speaker dock
- Flexible display will appear next month
- Sony SmartWatch
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Dear reader we hope you enjoyed wordlessTech!
Don't forget to join our community on Facebook