Iconic pedestrian bridge by Michael Labory + Bertrand Schippan
The proposal for the Amsterdam Pedestrian Bridge by Michael Labory and Bertrand Schippan, is made not only for crossing, but for the city’s life and activities.
Images courtesy of Michael Labory & Bertrand Schippan
The tulip symbol bridge for the city Amsterdam, it is a recognizable shape, an address never to be confused, offering many activities to the inhabitants.
The Bridge will be not only for crossing but for the City’s life!
There are different scenarios:
the plaza, the deck, the theater, the museum, the club and bike parking.
source Michael Labory
- See also:
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi today opening
- Populous- London Olympic Stadium completed
- Underwater Bedroom in Maldives
- Tianjin west railway station
- Matadero film library
- Thematic Pavilion for the Yeosu EXPO 2012 by Soma
- Zaha Hadid to design new Tokyo National Stadium
- Basel Aquarium by Boltshauser Architekten
Dear reader we hope you enjoyed wordlessTech!
Don't forget to join our community on Facebook