Kopperscape at Edmonton Airport
The installation ‘kopperscape’ constructed by the New York-based designer Karim Rashid, is found at the Edmonton international airport in Alberta, Canada, at the food court area of the US departures lounge.
Kopperscape includes five main elements, a chair, lounge, chaise, a bench and a side table. The sculptural components are made out of fiberglass and are painted in a metallic copper, which represents the Canadian copper penny. The bronze also symbolizes regality and monumentalism.
source Karim Rashid
- See also:
- 3D Spheric Mouse (video)
- Shopping bags
- The PowerPot
- Eco-amp paper speaker for iPhone
- Apple's head-mounted displays
- A Wall that plays Music when it rains
- Kohler Moxie Speaker Showerhead
- Prohibition Kit by Francesco Morackini
Our community on Facebook