SmartInversion the floating jellyfish
SmartInversion by German automation company Festo, is a helium-filled flying object that moves through the air by turning itself inside-out. This constant, rhythmically pulsating movement is known as inversion and gives the flight model its name.
As it has an extremely lightweight body, it floats like a jellyfish with a rhythmic pulsating movement.
The shape of this flying object is based on the geometrical band devised by Paul Schatz. This Swiss artist and technician dissected a cube into two star-shaped units and an invertible geometrical band.
source automation company Festo
- See also:
- Sikorsky X2 vs Eurocopter X3
- World's biggest wind tunnel that tests aircraft to thei...
- ICON Aircraft
- Boeing 747 lifting in place in extreme wind conditions
- 88 female skydiving formation
- Greatest RC pilot (video)
- Puzzlebox Orbit- Brain controlled helicopter
- Pars Arial Rescue robot
Our community on Facebook