The Black Edition 360 Sea-doo RXP-X is the world’s fastest Jet Ski, capable of 80mph (128.74km). Produced by James Bushell (eight-time world jet ski champion) and the team at 158performance, based in Lincolnshire, in England.
Images © David Hedges / NTI
The team claims it is more powerful and quicker than any other commercially available model.
“It goes like stink and handles just like my race ski. It practically pulls your arms off – this isn’t one for the weak-wristed.”
Produced in a limited edition, available at £20,000.
The Black Edition 360 Sea-doo RXP-X, features:
- Engine: Rotax 1500cc 4 Tec engine
- Engine management: 158 Mapped ECU for improved acceleration and top speed
- Handling: 158 Performance
- Steering: Lowered race steering system and handlebars – for a lower centre of gravity and improved handling
- Onboard: 158 performance mat kit and seat for extra grip and comfort
- Exhaust: Free flow sports exhaust
- Graphics: Unique Black Edition 360 Graphics kit