ET3 (Evacuated Tube Transport Technologies) is a line in which car-sized capsules would travel in 1.5m (5′) diameter tubes on frictionless maglev. Air is permanently removed from the two-way tubes that are built along a travel route.
Get our daily news in your inbox
Join us on Facebook
- Ecocapsule Portable HouseMay 23, 2015
- Staring at the sunMay 23, 2015
- Guinness World Record for the farthest on HoverboardMay 22, 2015
- Zagato new Maserati MostroMay 22, 2015
- Bioconcrete can repair its own cracks with bacteriaMay 22, 2015