- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only, and it is subject to change without notice.
- Neither wordlessTech nor any third parties provide any guarantee to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain some inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- wordlessTech does not claim to own exclusive rights in all images, texts, and videos published, or sources we use to create our articles. We are probably hosting some uncredited material from unknown authors we received via mails, from friends or our readers. In case you own copyrights to some material such as images or data, and you find inaccurate the credit or you want, for any reason, to remove them from our post, please contact us to claim your ownership.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to give further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
wordlessTech is committed to protect the privacy of visitors to its website.
When you visit wordlessTech, we collect the standard information that every single website on the entire Internet stores:
- Your IP address
- What pages were visited, and when
- Your web browser software manufacturer and version (i.e. Firefox, IE, Safari)
- Your operating software manufacturer and version (i.e. Windows 7, iOS)
This information is collected anonymously. So, we don’t know who you are.
If you subscribe to wordlessTech newsletter, then you’ll be giving us your email address, name, etc.
wordlessTech believes that information should be freely available to all, but we also believe that sources should be properly credited and that intellectual property rights should be respected.
We are generally happy for people and websites to repost elements of the information on wordlessTech, as long as:
- All copyright notices are respected, with credits and links to authors and photographers included next to the relevant text, images etc, and the permission of the copyright holder sought in advance.
- wordlessTech is cited as the source with a link.
wordlessTech cannot grant permission to use copyrighted images. For use of these images, please write to the copyright owners. If in doubt please contact us.
If the above requests are not observed we reserve the right to act in accordance with our rights as set out in our copyright notice as follows: All intellectual property rights in all aspects of this website, including (without limitation) design, logos, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects, belong to wordlessTech’s content providers and/or authors (including but not restricted to architects, designers, photographers, visualizer and model-makers).
In accessing and using wordlessTech and related sites, you agree that you may not download content except for personal, non-commercial reference. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of wordlessTech as, or on behalf of, the copyright owner.
wordlessTech and its content is protected by international copyright law.
Copyright © wordlesstech.com