A breakthrough HeadUp Display (HUD) aftermarket car console, announced by Nandy, allowing drivers to access their smartphone’s apps while keeping their eyes on the road. Watch the video…
Navdy combines a high quality projection display with voice and gesture controls, advanced display technology with touchless controls. Drivers no longer need to fumble around with their phone to communicate, navigate, or control their music. A safer, highly intuitive driving experience.
Navdy is the world’s first incar platform that offers:
1. Breakthrough display technology: Projects a bright transparent image directly within your field of vision that appears to float six feet in front of your windshield.
2. Cartailored Interface: When your smartphone apps appear on Navdy they are purposely simplified to show you only what you need, when you need it, and minimize distractions.
3. Voice and gesture controls: You’ll never need to look away from the road to use Navdy. Your app’s simplified Navdy menus can be navigated with intuitive hand gestures.
4. Works in any car: The device mounts on a flexible footer that fits on practically any car dashboard, and is powered by plugging in to the onboard computer (OBD II port), available in all cars produced since 1996.
5. With all the Apps you need: Navdy works with popular navigation apps like Google Maps to display turnbyturn directions; it controls your music apps like Spotify and more.
6. Portable and compatible: Navdy works with iPhone (iOS 7+) and Android (4.3+) smartphones, and can move easily to another car or another smartphone.
Availability & Pricing:
Navdy is available for preorder for 30 days at the introductory price of $299, at 40% discount from its projected retail price of $499.
Read more at Navdy