Motorcyclists still need an effective navigation tool except the usual paper maps or touch-screen navigators. Using maps requires frequent stops, navigators distract the biker’s attention and are not safe to be operated on the go.
The helmet with heads-up display perfectly meet the bikers’ requirements but up to the present day only fighter pilots could enjoy its advantages.
- augmented reality for easy and user-friendly navigation
- clearly visible collimated image i.e. it is always in focus, just like that in scope sights
- full-color, translucent picture is projected right on the visor like in a F-35 fighter helmet, it’s safe, provides unobstructed view, doesn’t distract attention and eliminates the need for a separate display
- supposed size of the system fits a motorcycle helmet – our helmet is going to be just a bit bigger than usual
- two 3000 mAh batteries for a long operation time
- microphone for voice control that keeps both hands free for driving
- two earphones
- light sensor for adjusting the image brightness according to external light conditions
- G-sensor, gyroscope, digital compass for head movement tracking (the picture changes according to the view direction)
- our own minimalistic interface that will be used instead of standard Android interface.