The PD-100 Black Hornet nano drone by Prox Dynamics AS, the first of its kind, can be carried in a pocket, has an on board camera providing troops video and still images of the surrounding area.
The PD-100 is the first airborne Personal Reconnaissance System to be developed. It will offer end users with a highly mobile UAS providing an immediate Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance ability.
The tiny Black Hornet flies for up to 25 minutes on a single charge, covering three-quarters of a mile. It’s completely autonomous, using GPS to fly.
• Search and Rescue
• Reconnaissance In Confined Areas
• Look Behind, Between and Below Obstacles
• Birds Eye View for Situational Awareness
• Object Identification
• Proximity Surveillance
• Crowd Control
• Inspect Nuclear Installations
• Check Chemical Plants after Incidents and Accidents
source Prox Dynamics AS