Recreational Hovercraft Airslide H37 designed to hover over any flat surfaces including water, snow, sand, ice, mud and grass. Watch the video…
Hovercrafts are more fuel-efficient than boats, jet skis or snow jets with the similar motor power.
They can fly smoothly over land, water, flooded or frozen rivers, sandbars, swamps, snow and thin or broken ice, giving us access to areas that can’t be reached with other vehicles.
Airslide H37 is powered by reliable Honda engine with MPI-electronic injection and EUR-3 exhaust emissions norms. Strong and lightweight hull constructed of fiberglass.
Low weight enables road transport on special dedicated trailer .
Permanently pressurized four-cell loop designed for greater stability and displacement. Very strong and durable skirt
○ reliable and economical four stroke Honda engine with EUR 3 exhaust emissions norm and electronic fuel injection.
○ very stable and safe thanks to permanently pressurized ring with 700 kg displacement.
○ passengers cabin for 3 adult persons ( In-Line ), separated from engine compartment.
○ smooth ride over the surface of water with no concern for depth or hidden obstacles.
○ safety around swimmers and water skiers.