TIK keychain

TIK, a clever and convenient way to organize your keys, with this leanest keychain, in a minimum space.

80% of TIK’s surface is as thin as possible: no thicker than your key’s blade. The rest 20% (the chain structure) is only 2,4mm thicker.



TIK keychain (2)

When it comes to comfort, weight is the other major factor. Why would you carry the weight of an extra pebble every day? Let alone the weight of an uncomfortable pebble… When you are in motion -– walk or run – the extra bulk is even more disturbing. The TIK construction saves a whooping 40% weight compared to the same set of regular keys with a standard keyring. There is no lighter construction on the market than this.

Did you know that 75% of your key’s mass is useless? But only if the useful part is bonded into a genius structure. The patent pending TIK design integrates the stripped-down keys into one lean unit. This not only keeps their original function but enhances it by providing larger grip surface and greater leverage for every individual key.

TIK keychain (6)



TIK keychain (5)

TIK keychain (4)

TIK keychain (3)

TIK keychain (1)



source kickstarter