WaterBean is a reusable portable, water-purifying filter that transforms any water bottle into a water purification system.
Waterbean combines unique design and ancient Japanese eco-technology; leveraging a compostable coconut carbon portable filter, it adds minerals and makes any tap water delicious.
- One plastic bottle takes more than 450 years to completely break down
- In 2010, the number of disposable plastic bottles consumed in the US could fill up 849,941 school buses
- Americans consume more than 8.6 billion gallons of bottled water annually
- More than 75% of plastic water bottles are NEVER recycled
- 1 million seabirds and 100,000 marine mammals die when they entangle themselves or ingest plastic pollution
- At least 40% of bottled water IS tap water
- REUSING JUST ONE BOTTLE WILL PREVENT THE PURCHASE AND CONSUMPTION OF 280 PLASTIC BOTTLES EVERY YEAR