Galactica Super Nova 70m superyacht won twice this year’s Monaco yacht show.
At 70 metres, Galactica Super Nova is the largest Heesen built to date.
With a sleek, elegant profile by Espen Øino, this aluminium fast displacement yacht achieves a top speed of 30 knots.
Galactica Super Nova has an incredible 357 square metres of deck space. From its luxurious sundeck to the beach club, there are twelve alternatives for guests to choose from, including sunbathing, dining, spa, Jacuzzis, jet-pool or just lounging around in the sun or shade.
- Advanced technology includes the revolutionary Fast Displacement Hull, plus fixed-pitch propellers combined with a Rolls Royce central booster jet
- Foredeck can be used as touch-and-go helipad, sunbathing, informal dining or transformed into an outdoor cinema
- 6m swim-jet infinity pool with waterfall, glass-panelled bottom and spa jets for hydro massage
- 44 square meters space of folding platforms from the 146 square metres beach club
- Shaded sundeck that includes sunpads, barbeque, bar, dining area and lounge.