The average American cuts indirectly eight 40-foot trees for paper consumption per year. By reducing the amount of paper you consume, you can save money and preserve the environment. Here are some tips for a paperless lifestyle:
Image from the Wikimedia Commons
1. Paperless Bills – Ask you bank, your Credit card or cable provider to view your bills online.
2. Scan your documents – Scan the documents you’ve been keeping in an old file cabinet.
3. Download PDF Manuals – All gadgets have PDF versions of their manuals online.
4. Print to PDF – You can save more if you print it to PDF format.
5. Store PDFs in the Cloud – It is a good idea to store all your files online in cloud devices like Dropbox, Sky Drive and Google with 5GB free next week.
6. Use an electronic signature – No more need to print documents out just to sign them!
7. Start reeding eBooks.
Go paperless today!