Porsche Design has developed the 911 Soundbar, a rear silencer and twin exhaust from a 911 GT3, that resonate 200 watt sound.
911 Soundbar is a 2.1 virtual surround system subwoofer boost converted from the original rear silencer and twin exhaust from a 911 GT3.
200 watt system performance, DTS TruSurround™, Bluetooth® radio technology for wireless audio transmission from your tablet or smartphone, and much more – for the ultimate audio experience with the rhythms of the race track.
The sound system takes the functions of the original components and turns them on their head, resulting a deeper, measurably louder audio experience with a higher maximum volume.
– 200 watt
– 2.1 virtual surround system
– Bluetooth® interface with easy-pairing function
– Wireless, loss-free audio transmission due to aptX® technology
– Bass and treble control
– Dolby® digital decoder
– DTS TruSurround™ virtual surround signal processing
– LED display
– Virtual surround and stereo sound
– LipSync function for precise voice synchronisation
– Remote control
source 911 Soundbar