Zarooq SandRacer 500 GT, a 2-seater, 525hp mid-engine, carbon fibre supercar.
Zarooq SandRacer 500 GT with a body penned by a hypercar designer, featuring a luxury carbon fibre and hand-stitched leather interior by Mansory who is also in charge of the carbon fibre body.
The brutal performance (525hp, 660Nm,6.2l V8; 1300 kg) is as potent on the asphalt as off-road with 45 cm Dakar-grade dampers, a sequential off-road racing gearbox and a unique lightweight racing chassis with a built-in roll cage designed by Campos Racing Grand Prix engineers.
- Hand-made racing tubular chassis – 1300 kg kerb weight
- Intrax Racing Suspension – 450 mm travel
- LT1 6.2l V8 tuned to 525 hp/ 660 Nm
- 5-speed racing sequential gearbox by Weddle
- 130l fuel tank
- 220 km/h top speed
- 6 piston caliper ventilated brakes
- Full Carbon fibre body by Mansory
- Carbon Fibre and Hand-stitched leather interior by Mansory
- Infotainment and A/C