McLaren have finally unveiled the P1 GTR. It will be the most track-tailored and most powerful model produced by McLaren Special Operations to date.
Images © McLaren
Under the McLaren’s P1 GTR hood, a 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 has been enhanced to deliver 986 bhp.
– Design concept previews the dramatic look of the ultra-exclusive track-focused racer
– One clear goal: to be the best driver’s car in the world on track
– Increased power to 1,000PS (986 bhp) from the motorsport-optimised 3.8-litre twin-turbo V8 petrol engine and lightweight electric motor
– Built, maintained and run by McLaren Special Operations
– Further details of bespoke McLaren P1™ GTR driver training programme confirmed