Jaguar unveiled a new electric sports car with 1,020 horsepower that can go from 0 to 60mph in just 2 seconds, available for the moment in the video game Gran Turismo.
Jaguar reveals its first all-electric virtual sports car – the Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé.
The futuristic EV is set to join the grid as the latest addition to the Vision Gran Turismo line-up for the Gran Turismo series.
According to Jaguar:
- Futuristic Jaguar sports car debuts in Gran Turismo Sport during the Gran Turismo World Tour event in Tokyo
- The Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé has been designed and developed from the ground up as a pure, all-electric, all-wheel drive race car for the globally-renowned game
- The car is the ultimate expression of Jaguar DNA combining the lineage of iconic C-type and D-type race cars with an exciting design vision for the future
- Inspired by Jaguar’s I-TYPE 4 and eTROPHY race cars, the virtual EV boasts three powerful, compact motors producing 1,020PS (750 kW), propelling gamers from 0-100km/h in less than two seconds
- The Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé will be available for players to download in Gran Turismo Sport for Sony PlayStation 4 from the end of November
Images credit Jaguar