The 75% of our planet is covered by unchanging ocean of blue, but the remaining 25% of Earth’s surface is a dynamic green. In this
Need a new search?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, try a new search!
MAD Architects releases the design of the Jiaxing Civic Center spanning around 130,000 square meters.
In this video: Uncovering a stunning Ancient Greek mosaic of Dionysus in Dion, Macedonia, Greece.
NASA’s Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emission and Reflection Radiometer (ASTER) instrument imaged areas burned by the Bighorn Fire north of Tucson, Arizona, on June 29.
A cluster of tree shaped high-rise skyscrapers can create a micro-climate for a more livable urban environment in desert climates.
The world is literally a greener place than it was twenty years ago, and data from NASA satellites has revealed a counterintuitive source for much
Nine new islands to be constructed just 10 km south of Copenhagen.
Fire destroys and decimates. It takes out almost everything in its path. Satellite images from Camp fire as it burned through Paradise, in California.
Gigayacht Prelude the greatest luxury yacht ever designed, is composed of many dedicated areas which the designer calls modules.
Nautilus Eco-Resort in Philippines, promising ‘zero-emissions, zero-waste and zero-poverty.’